Prior to Offer To Purchase a home seller was on their own dealing with all the paperwork, appointments and hassle or had to hire an attorney at great expense to help them cope with the process. We work on YOUR schedule, weekends, evenings, holidays, etc. No more calling an attorney and trying to get things done on THEIR schedule.
All you need to do as the seller is to negotiate the price of the home with the buyer. Then Offer To Purchase will take it from there. We’ll meet with you and your buyer to fill out the necessary forms.
The selling process can be difficult, handling over 40 pages of legal documents and scheduling various types of professionals and inspectors. We’ll handle it all!
If your home sale for some reason falls through, YOU OWE US NOTHING! That's the OTP guarantee! Serving the Fox Cities and Surrounding Communities.
1. What form must be used if your home was built prior to 1978?
2. What is a typical amount of time needed to close a VA loan?
3. When does a seller have to provide a Real Estate Condition Report?
4. When should an escrow account agreement be drafted?
5. What items will be prorated at the time of closing?
6. What happens when a deadline or date is not met?
7. When do you need to use an Addendum B?
8. What is GAP endorsement?
1. Addendum S-Lead Based Paint 2. Five to six weeks 3. When they have lived on the property 4. When a broker is not available to hold earnest money 5. Taxes, rents, municipal charges, insurance, association fees and fuels. 6. You or the buyer is in breach of contract 7. When there is a well or private disposal system inspection 8. Title coverage from effective date and before the deed is recorded
If you were unable to answer any of these questions correctly, we recommend you contact Offer To Purchase immediately before you put yourself in legal jeopardy. We are highly trained professionals to properly prepare your real estate documents.